- Jak dodać specjalną zdolność (Special Sbility (SA)) do broni
- O Kryształach Dusz (Soul Crystals (SC))
- Nasycanie kryształów do poziomu 10 (stage 10)
- Potowory na, których możemy nasycać kryształy
- Nasycanie kryształów do poziomu 11 i 12
- Nasycanie kryształów do poziomu 13
Specjajne zdolności w broniach (SA), są dostępne dla szerokiej gamy uzbrojenia klasy C, B, A and S. Każda broń, poza dudalami, może posiadać jedną (i tylko jedną) zdolność z trzech możliwych do umieszczecan w broni. Duale mają do wyboru tylko jedną specjaną zdolność. Wybór SA zależy od skutych mieczy. Specjane zdolności (SA) nie mogą być przenoszone, więc przy wymianie albo ulepszeniu broni u Kowala Mamona będziemy zmuszeni usunąć zdolność z broni (co jest wykonywalne u Kowala Mamona jak i u Mamona z Czarnego rynku (Black marketer of mammon), ktory przebywa w miastach).
Aby umieścić specjalną zdolność w dualach trzeba umagicznic je do minimum +4. Należy pamięctać iż można zniszczyć duale, gdyż bezpieczne umagicznianie jest do stanu +3, wyżej istnieje szansa skrysztalizowania broni, czyli jej zniszczenia.
Any other weapon listed: Any other weapon can receive their SA regardless of enchanted status. To apply SA to a weapon, you will need a crystal of appropriate stage (level) and color, then go to a blacksmith and pay for having the SA applied to the weapon, payment will be in appropriate grade gemstones + money. Example: If you want to have the Haste Special Ability on an Art of Battle Axe (highest B-grade blunt), you will have to acquire a stage 10 blue crystal, 339 b-grade gemstones and money, then go to a blacksmith, tell him you want to enhance your weapon, select the Special Ability from the list (the weapon has to be in your inventory) and click ok, you will now get the weapon with SA in your inventory. Enchantments on a weapon are not lost when you apply your SA, and a weapon with an SA can be further enhanced without losing the SA (unless you fail the enchant and shatter the actual weapon). Its worth it to note that if you fail a blessed enchant weapon (rare enchant weapon scrolls available from high level raid bosses and olympiad), you do not lose the weapon or the SA.
A listing of all Special Abilities can be found on our SA Data Page.
Crystals can be gained in 1 of 2 ways. Either they can be bought from other players or you can take the quest Enhance your weapon and level up a crystal yourself. Blacksmiths will tell you exactly what level crystal you will need for your weapon if you take it to him and ask him to enhance your weapon. If you do not have the weapon available, here is a rough listing of needed levels. A complete listing can be found here.
Crystal Level Type Weapons (examples)
Stage 5 C-grade (lowest) Cursed Dagger
Stage 6 C-grade (low-mid) Stiletto
Stage 7 C-grade (high-mid) Dwarven Warhammer, War Axe, etc.
Stage 8 C-grade (highest) Samurai Longsword, Eminence Bow, Orcish Poleaxe, Ghoul Staff, Demon Staff, etc.
Stage 9 B-grade (Low) Keshanbrek
Stage 10 B-grade (High) Sword of Damascus, Art of Battleaxe, Bow of Peril, etc.
Stage 11 A-grade (Low) Meteor Shower, Carnage Bow
Stage 12 A-grade (High) Branch of the World Tree, Soul Bow
Stage 13 S-grade Arcana Mace, Draconic Bow
Leveling a crystal to stage 10
1. You will need a crystal, these are standard inventory items and can be gained through the quest Enhance your weapon . You will only receive 1 crystal of the color of your choosing, but you can get more by taking the crystal out of your inventory (either dropping it on the ground, trading it to someone else or putting it in warehouse), then talking to the quest NPC again. There is no limit to how many crystals you can carry otherwise.
2. You will then need to level the crystal by finding the appropriate monsters on the list further down. Since crystals can break often, it is advised that you level several crystals at once, but be aware that you can only have 1 crystal in your inventory when you're leveling them or it won't work, so either deposit the crystals on the ground hidden away or have a friend along that carries the crystals for you. Then decide a strategy of either leveling them in stages by doing the lower levels of the crystals on low level monsters, then moving upwards to harder and harder monster, or you can simply do all the levels on a harder monster.
3. To attempt at leveling a crystal, you will need to do the following to the monster:
* Hurt it to below half hit points. (if monster is healed, it cannot go above half hit points, or you have to reduce it again and use the crystal again)
* Use crystal on it (either double click from inventory or have the crystal in your hot bar)
* Get last hit on the monster
When the monster dies, one of several things will happen:
Nothing Happens You either:
1. Did it wrong by using the crystal too early or didn't get last hit.
2. The monster is too low level for your character level (deep blue).
3. Are using it on a monster that cannot be used to level a crystal.
4. You don't have the quest to level crystals.
The soul crystal resonates You have more than 1 crystal on you. You may only level crystals if you have one crystal on you
The soul crystal was not able to absorb a soul You are using the crystal correct and the monster is the correct type, it just failed to level, try again
The soul crystal succeeded in absorbing a soul
You succeeded in leveling the crystal, the crystal will disappear and be replaced by a crystal 1 stage higher. (beware, this removes the crystal from your hot bar)
The soul crystal shatters You are using the crystal correctly and the monster is the correct type, but the leveling attempt failed catastrophically and the crystal is destroyed forever, disappears from your inventory and all stages are lost with no compensation. You will have to start on a new crystal to continue.
The soul crystal is refusing to absorb a soul You are using the crystal correctly, but the monster is too low for this stage of crystal, you will need a higher level monster.
* It does not matter who damages the monster to below 50%.
* If the monster goes above 50% again (heals, regenerating, etc.), you will have to damage it below 50% again and use the crystal, or it won't work.
* If multiple people uses a crystal on the monster, its only the person who gets last hit that gets a level attempt on that mob
* Deep blue mobs do not level crystals
* Very important C4 chance: In Chronicle 4 monsters only refuse to absorb a soul if you use it on a monster that can't level the crystal any further AND you would normally have succeeded in leveling. Otherwise the crystal will act like its still trying to absorb the soul, giving the illusion that the monster can level further than it actually can.
Monsters that can level crystals
The following list is listing the highest stage a monster can take a crystal to. (so if a monster is listed by stage 9, you can take any crystal up to stage 9 on this monster, but no further), monsters that isn't labelled with (Not confirmed), has been confirmed and tested for C4 for their crystal stage.
Stage 2 Garden of Eva: Light Worm, Nos, Blade Stakato, Blade Stakato Worker, Blade Stakato Warrior.
Timak Outpost: Timak Orc, Timak Orc Warrior, Timak Orc Soldier, Timak Orc Archer, Timark Orc Troop Archer, Timak Orc Troop Warrior.
Stage 3 Devils Isle*: Unpleasent Humming, Light Bringer
The Forest of Mirrors: Forrest of Mirror Ghost(L46), Forrest of Mirror Ghost(L47)
Garden of Eva: Blade Stakato Drone, Water Giant, Queen Undine Lads.
Timak Outpost: Timak Orc Overlord, Timak Orc Shaman, Timak Orc Troop Leader, Timak Orc Troop Shaman
Stage 4 Devils Isle*: Death Flyer, Fiend Archer, Musveren
The Forest of Mirrors: Mirror, Forrest of Mirror Ghost (L48)
Garden of Eva; Evas Seeker, Theeder Piker, Theeder Mages, Garden Guard
Stage 5 Devils Isle*: Zakens Royal Guard, Kaim Vanul, Pirate Zombie Captain
The Forest of Mirrors: Harit Lizardman, Harit Lizardman Grunt, Harit Lizardman Archer
Garden of Eva: Doll Masters, Garden Guard Leader.
Stage 6 Devils Isle*: Doll Blader, Sairon, Sairons Doll, Sairons Puppet , Vale Master
Giants Cave: Halingka, Yintzu
Stage 7 Giants Cave: Paliote, Hamrut
Stage 8 Giants Cave: Kranrot
Stage 9 Devastated Castle: Doom Servant (Not confirmed)
Stage 10 Devastated Castle: Doom Guard(Not confirmed), Doom Archers(Not confirmed), Doom Knights(Not confirmed)
Tower of Insolence: Erin Edunce(Not confirmed), Platinum Tribe Series(Not confirmed), Angel Series(Not confirmed).
Antharas Lair: Malruk Knight(Not confirmed), Malruk Beserker(Not confirmed), Malruk Lord(Not confirmed), Limal Karinness(Not confirmed), Karik(Not confirmed), Pytans(Not confirmed), Pytan Knight(Not confirmed)
Stage 11 Boss/Raid Monsters: Anakim, Baium, Lilith, Antharas, Valakas, Zaken, Ember (unconfirmed), Anakazel(68) (Unconfirmed)
Stage 12 Boss/Raid Monsters: Anakim, Baium, Lilith, Antharas, Valakas, Zaken, Ember (unconfirmed), Anakazel(68) (Unconfirmed)
Stage 13 Boss/Raid Monsters: Antharas, Valakas, Ember, Anakazel(78)
* The Greater versions of monsters that level crystals (like Greater Musveren, Zakens Elite Guard, Kaim Vanul Ladd, Zombie Captains Spiritual Body, Crimson Doll Blader and Crimson Vale Master) are not able to level crystals.
WARNING - The following sections are not all confirmed. Do not take anything else as gospel until confirmed. If you have additional information please add them in the discussion thread above or email us.
Leveling a crystal to stage 11 and 12
For creating stage 11 and 12 crystals, there are the following changes:
1. You can only level a crystal to stage 11 and 12 on Anakim, Baium, Lilith, Antharas, Valakas, Zaken, Anakazel(68) (unconfirmed), or Ember (unconfirmed).
2. An entire party can level up crystals to stage 11 or 12 at the same time. You do not need to drain or do anything else. You only have to make sure that you only have one crystal in your inventory (level 10 or 11) and that someone in your party gets last hit. So you can level up to 9 crystals each time you kill one of these bosses.
3. You cannot fail at leveling a crystal to stage 11 or 12 as long as your party got last hit on the boss, unless its a lesser boss like Anakazel(68) or Ember. Note: Reflect Damage can get last hit.
4. A crystal can never break when attempting to level.
Leveling a crystal to stage 13.
For creating stage 13 crystals, there are the following changes:
1. You can only level a crystal to stage 13 on Antharas, Valakas, Ember or Anakazel(78),
2. An entire party can level up crystals to stage 13 at the same time. You do not need to drain or do anything else. You only have to make sure you only have 1 crystal in your inventory (stage 12) and that someone in your party gets last hit.
3. You cannot fail leveling a crystal to stage 13 on Antharas and Valakas. Ember and Anakazel(78) are not 100% success rate and each individual member of the party has a failure rate on leveling.
4. A crystal can never break when attempting to level.
czyli chyba trzeba isc do npc jak sie kupi cry w luxry od nowa...?? dobrze doczytalem :)?
zacznę tłumaczyć tekst (nie oczekujcie cudów i że prędko będzie cały ale myślę, że do końca tygodnia sie uporam)
odnośnie levelingu kryształów na chlopski rozum wpierw..
do interlude trzeba bylo samemu expić (do poziomu 10) je na mobkach, no chyba że się komuś poszczęściło z eventu jakiegoś
11, 12 były na specjalnych rb (np zaiken baium lilith) 13 wbijało się na antku i valakasie (o ile mnie pamieć nie myli)
obecnie w IL można iść po q do gildi magów i samemu zrobić dany stage (do 10).. albo iść zakupić z luxury dany (7-10) poziom kryształku. Jednak co ważne!!!! aby moć wbić stage 11 trzeba mieć quest na leveling (wbijanie na rb polega na tłuczneiu rb i 1 party z kryształami dobija rb..) i ten q bierze się tylko raz (no chyba, że ktoś go anulował :P)